Since school is starting back for us next week, I decided to do something a little different today. Let’s face it, vegan meal planning takes a little more work and last school year I struggled a bit to come up with different lunches and snacks to keep my daughter’s lunchbox exciting. So, to help myself and you out this year, I put together a list of kid friendly, vegan eats from some of my favorite bloggers. I think this list is so yummy it’s sure to have the non vegan kid’s wishing they had your little vegan’s lunch. Enjoy!
Baked Italian Rice Balls – Ceara’s Kitchen
– Anything dippable is a win in my kids’ book!
Baked Sweet Potato Tater Tots – Namely Marly
– Really, what kid doesn’t love tots?
Beetroot Hummus – Win-Win Food
– The color alone is enough to win kiddo approval!
Easiest Vegan, Gluten Free Mac n’ Cheese – Choosing Raw
– A vegan and gluten free spin on a classic.
Lentil Taco Salad – Veggie Primer
– So easy, colorful, and the crispy tortilla strips are sure to be a hit!
Mediterranean Pinwheels – Contentedness Cooking
– So simple, lots of flavor, and so pretty to look at!
Snow Pea and Sweet Potato Pasta Salad – Vegan Mother Hubbard
– My girls are not fans of creamy pasta salads so this one is perfect for them!
Quinoa Tots – Wee Little Vegans
– Even quinoa haters like these and they’re a great source of protein.
Vegan Pizza Roll Ups – Vegan Gretchen
– So fun and who doesn’t like pizza!?
Vegan Flaxseed Paleo Tortillas – Oh, The Things We’ll Make!
– No long list of weird ingredients here. Just 2 ingredients and nearly anyone can enjoy these, no matter what their eating style.
Vegan Pretzels and Pretzel Dogs – Seitan Beats Your Meat
– The pretzel dogs are just so fun!
Apple Cinnamon Energy Balls – Vegan Heaven
– I love that these are rolled in popped amaranth!
Banana Bread Granola – Noming thru Life
– Homemade granolas are the best and this one sounds very tasty!
Blueberrry Pecan Breakfast Bars with Spelt Flour – Curls ‘N’ Chard
– Great for busy mornings or a mid morning snack!
Cheesy Poppyseed Crackers – Elephantastic Vegan
– I love the idea of packing these with homemade hummus, veggies, and a side of fruit for a complete lunch!
Cranberry & Almond Energy Balls – Green Evi
– Energy balls are always a favorite around our house!
DIY Fruit Roll Ups – Unconventional Baker
– Nothing artificial here, just fruit!
Peanut Butter, Apple, and Granola Snack Wraps – Avocado Pesto
– Ok, these…just have a look at them!
Peanut Butter Puff Granola – Strength & Sunshine
– Perfect for little peanut butter lovers!
Possibly Addictive Vanilla Date Bars -Feasting on Fruit
– Natalie is the queen of kid friendly snacks. Seriously, it was hard to pick just one recipe.
Sweet ‘N’ Smokey Apple Chips – The Vegan 8
– Apple chips are such a great snack and this homemade version looks delish!
Tahini Dark Chocolate Vegan Granola Bars – Veggie Inspired
– Forget store bought granola bars, these are simple, delicious, and much healthier!
Vegan Cheezy Bunny Crackers – Fork & Beans
– This snack will have your little ones smiling for sure!
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls – Wee Little Vegans
Vegan Rice Crispy Treats – Peppers & Peaches
– Vegan kids won’t feel left out with these super easy sweet treats!
I hope you enjoyed this list and find it helpful to keep your little vegans’ lunches exciting this school year!